Here at BAMF we felt that the grille insert market for the 2016+ Tacoma is way over priced! Our recessed drop in grille insert has been such a hit and a top seller in the market we decided to take that same look and apply it to a flat sheet saving us a ton of labor and you a ton of money. Were not pricing these on par with the rest of the market were blowing them away at hundreds less.
1. 14 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel is now standard or 0.090" 5052 grade aluminium options as well if you want to save weight.
2. CNC Laser cut and Tig welded
3. CNC brake formed on the ends with a large radius die for a smooth bend.
4. Black Ploy Armor Thermoplastic powder coating laid on around 8mils thick for a long lasting and repairable finish.
5. Held in place with 11 #8 black oxide stainless machine bolts with no modification required to your factory surround also eliminating the chrome bezel on your grille for a clean look
6. Your choice of back plate color (Default black option included in the price) It's is recessed about a half inch and removable to make your letters pop and is made from 5052 aluminium to help keep the weight down.
For installation instructions go here https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/bamf-3rd-gen-grille-insert-install.432410/
NOTE this grille will mount to the 2018 plus trucks but your TSS system will need to be disabled or relocated to do so.